Marketing Design & Strategy
What we offer
We help businesses of all sizes and types to develop and write down a marketing strategy.
The process ensures you continue moving towards your goals – whether that’s to double in size next year, introduce new products or services, stay ahead of your competitors, or satisfy your customers.
Ways we help
We’ll take time to understand your business’s ambitions, products and markets, and work with you to explore your goals and options for the future. It doesn’t have to be through big formal workshops – sometimes a discussion, a little research, and an external view is all that’s needed.
The trick is to get a fresh perspective, apply sound market analysis principles, and be creative: that’s what we bring.
We’ll produce a plan that will help you build a distinct position in your market, and we’ll explain what marketing approaches will work best.
For instance, we can tell you why and how you should – or shouldn’t – use social media, and help you plan email campaigns. We’ll give you a clear, manageable, cost-effective list of actions … and if you want, we will help you implement the plan too.
- Helped think through how to develop new service bundles to keep one step ahead of the competition
- Run focus groups to test pricing for new products
- Identified market segments that should be targeted with specific sales messages
- Developed PR and advertising campaigns based on clear messages and brand values
- Helped employees understand the rationale and the practicalities of new strategies