Our Amazing Offer
Our standard websites range from £295 and upwards – this is a one-off fee. There is an additional £45* per month support and maintenance. They all include as standard:
- A WordPress website built using the popular premium Divi theme (normal cost $89 per year – free as part of our standard offering)
- Premium plugins to design professional features such as mega menus and carousels (normal cost up to $50 per year – free as part of our standard offering)
- Complete video training course to ensure that you have full day to day control of your website
- Email, telephone and Zoom video support during office hours
- You provide the content and we build your website – right the way from inspiration through to implementation.
* This pays for half an hour support per month which is sufficient to maintain and keep updated the WordPress and Divi platforms. It includes a hosting fee of £9.95 per month. It excludes the cost of purchasing your url domain.
Try Before You Buy
Still not sure? Try out our WordPress Divi Training Website for free – for a limited time only. Try our no-obligation offer of a fully functioning pre-built demo training website – simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “I would like to claim my training WordPress Divi website at no cost and no obligation.” Then, using this video course to guide you, you can explore building your very own website working on an actual WordPress site, pre-built complete with demo training website and Divi theme which all websites built and maintained by CT have as standard. Your training site is provided on a separate, dedicated subdomain.
Once you’re finished exploring, you can take your website decision safe in the knowledge that you know precisely what you are purchasing. We allow three months for you to explore freely, but don’t worry, if you need a little more time for whatever reason, just ask Michael. If you decide not to purchase from us, we even have a video guide demonstrating how to transfer any content you may wish to keep.
Please note that while clients receive full email, phone and Zoom support during working hours, queries from non-clients are limited to email support.
Contact email@example.com with enquiries.